Call for Competitions (closed), due by Friday, July 29, 2022 (11:59 PM AoE, UTC-12) Call for Papers (closed): Abstracts due by Monday, August 22, 2022 (11:59 PM AoE, UTC-12) Full Paper submissions due by Thursday, September 1, 2022 (11:59 PM AoE, UTC-12)
Prior to the conference in February 2023, you are invited to participate in competitions that have been accepted to SaTML. Registration and information to attend the conference in February 2023 are posted here.
- Accepted papers are now posted here.
- We are very excited to share that Timnit Gebru and Zico Kolter will be the keynote speakers as well as Gautam Kamath and Jacob Steinhardt the tutorial speakers for this first edition of SaTML!
- The schedule of the conference can be found here.
- The final report for the Machine Learning Model Attribution Challenge is available here and the results of the MICO: A Membership Inference Competition are here.
- Recordings of the keynotes, tutorials, contributed talks, and competitions are now available here.